Sunday, October 6, 2013

September Favorites

Hey guys! Today I am going to be doing my September Favorites! Last month, I was so busy with #backtoschoolbeauty posts, I forgot. So, this is what stuff I've been loving for the past two months. Let's get started!

Makeup:
  • elf Blush in Twinkle Pink - I love this blush. It's the perfect pink for a pale complexion, and has some shimmer but not really chunky glitter. It's a very natural blush and I think it can look great on all skin tones. And, it's also a close dupe for NARS Orgasm. Definitely give this one a try first because it's only a dollar or two. It'll definitely be a winter must-have!
  • BedHead TIGI Hard Head Hairspray - Now, you might be wondering why this is in the makeup section, but it is in the right place. I found this awesome trick on YouTube to use hairspray to set your brows. I have a ton of hairspray, so I thought I'd give it a try, and I have been loving using this. It keeps my brows in place. Just spray some on a spoolie or eyebrow comb and brush through your brows. It's a really great trick and now I don't need to buy brow gel!
Hair:
  • Infiniti by Conair Curling Wand - I have had this thing since the sixth grade, but recently I have fell in love with it. I have found a way to curl my hair without the curls falling out (oh the struggle). I will definitely do a post about it, but I have been using this curling wand more than I probably should.
  • Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray - This is probably the most talked about heat protectant in the history of mankind, but I had to add it. It has kept my hair from being fried by that lovely curling wand shown above.
Fashion:
  • H&M Black Circle Skirt - It's just a plain black circle skirt, but I've been wearing it to death. I wear it with everything. It's super versatile, and I might get one in burgundy for the fall time. Let me know what you think below!
Other:
  • Udi's Gluten, Dairy, Soy Free Chocolate Muffins - Now you might think they would taste gross without wheat or dairy, but that are actually pretty good. I love to eat them for breakfast or as a quick snack. I'd definitely check them out. They are frozen (they have no preservatives), so check your frozen gluten free section at your local grocery store!
  • Hubert's Lemonade - This is more of an August favorite, but they are still amazing. My favorite kind is the Mango Lemonade. What's yours?

Music:

So that's all my favorites. Comment below your favorites of the month, and what else you want to see from me. Be on the lookout for my hair curling post if you have hard to curl hair.

Disclaimer: Not sponsored at all.

xoxo, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment