Sunday, July 21, 2013

New Favorite Summer Nail Polish: Essie's Full Steam Ahead

Hey guys! I wanted to tell you about this amazing new nail polish; Essie's Full Steam Ahead! This nail polish is part of the newest Essie collection-- the Summer 2013 collection. Along with Full Steam Ahead, the rest of the collection includes: Rock the Boat, Sunday Funday, The More The Merrier, Naughty Nautical, and The Girls Are Out.

This polish is similar to other colors by Essie, such as Lilacism and Under Where?. It is a bit more pink-toned than Lilacism, and a little darker than Under Where?. I couldn't find any close dupes from other brands. Sorry! If you know of any, post them below!

I really love Essie's formula! The bottle I got was a bit liquidy, and definitely needs 2-3 coats to be opaque. But overall, it went on really smooth!

Pair Essie's Full Steam Ahead with Essie's 3 Way Glaze as your base coat and top coat for a chip-free manicure or pedicure!

You can purchase Essie Nail Polish at locations such as:
Walgreens, CVS, Target, Walmart, HEB, and Ulta!
It's priced from 6-9 dollars depending on place of purchase.
Disclaimer: I was not paid to talk about this nail polish. As always, I give honest opinions. I paid for this nail polish myself, and I really do love it!

Announcement: I will be posting every Sunday! Once I've gained a bit of a larger audience, I will post twice a week. Please follow my blog for a new post every week!

Post below what you'd like to see next!

xoxo Kelsey





No comments:

Post a Comment