Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick Announcement: Back to School Series!

Hey guys! I wanted to make a quick announcement. I will be starting a back to school series starting Sunday, August 4th! I will continue all through August and into September.  This series is aimed towards middle school and high school students. It'll include everything from what to wear on the first day, hair, makeup, and school supplies.

Comment below if you're ready to go back to school! I'm sure not! I can't believe how fast summer can fly by. Also post below when you go back to school so I can know what to upload first so you'll be ready for that big first day!

I am continuing to upload every Sunday. Please comment below if you want additional beauty/fashion posts on another day of the week during this series, or if you want me to start uploading twice a week.

Disclaimer: How could this be sponsored? It's not.

xoxo Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment