Sunday, September 22, 2013

Common White Girl TAG

Hey guys! I thought I'd do another TAG post. I really enjoyed doing the Back to School TAG, so when I saw BeautyBaby44 (link to her page: http://www.youtube.com/user/beautybaby44) on Youtube do this TAG, I had to do it. I am pretty much your typical white girl. But, let's see:

1. Favorite Starbucks drink?
I, surprisingly, haven't experimented too much with different Starbucks drinks. My favorite/go-to order is a Café Mocha and I add cinnamon and just a little nutmeg in the fall/winter time. I like hot coffee all year round.

2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Anywhere from 40 minutes to an hour. It's typically 45 minutes, but like if I'm curling my hair, I allow myself 15 extra minutes. (This time also includes eating food and stuff...)

3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
No, I don't have time for that! I rarely post selfies anymore. I feel like if you want to take a selfie it turns into a 30 minute photo shoot, and I probably should be doing homework.

4. How many IG followers and pictures do you have?
Let's see. On @lovekelseybeauty I have 21 followers (Follow me, I'm posting announcements and more fashion over there!), and 14 pictures. On my personal account, @__kelseyy____ I have 302 followers and 42 pictures.

5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud?
Yes. It's kinda sad that I do but #typicalwhitegirlprobs.

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
YES. I wouldn't buy clothes that I wear only once. I think I've worn everything in my closet more than once. Except this pair of heels but.... I'm planning on wearing those.

7. Are you racist?
This is a stupid question. Um, no.

8. How many tweets do you have?
I currently do not have a Twitter (not even a personal one). I'll be sure to let you know if I get one!

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
I only have an Instagram, so...

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?
I spend most my time at school or doing homework. It's a fact of life. Lol. I spend multiple hours a day on homework and 7 hours at school. I know, I need a life.

11. Who are your favorite Youtubers?
I am actually planning on doing a post about this very soon, so I won't spoil this one! And, I have too many to list out right now.

12. How often do you do your nails?
I try to do my fingers every week, but I always have my toes done every other week to every 3 weeks. My toes don't chip as easily.

13. Are you a shopaholic?
Yes. It's not that I buy a ton of stuff, but if I have free time you will find me on my laptop shopping for gymnastics leotards, on the Forever 21 website, on Sephora's Beauty Insider chat thingy, or looking for deals on Ulta, and anywhere in between.

14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
Surprisingly, I've never seen the first Mean Girls. I have only seen Mean Girls 2, and I have seen that 5+ times.

15. Do you own a lot of clothes?
I'd say I own an average amount of clothing and shoes.

16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
I actually don't. I don't really like seeing food posts on IG, so I don't really like to take pictures of it.

17. Do you wear makeup everyday?
If I step outside my front door, I 100% guarantee I will have some makeup on.

18. What are your average grades in school?
I have never gotten a B before, so all A's. I try to keep it 95 and above!

19. How do you usually style your hair?
Straight, which is my natural hair. I also do that braid-your-hair-the-night-before thing a lot.

20. Do you always look presentable?
 
If I'm in public, I hope I look presentable, but not when I'm at home. I look like a rachet mess.

So I hope you enjoyed that. I learned some things about myself. See you next Sunday!

Disclaimer: This is not meant to offend anyone, I thought it was a fun TAG.

xoxo Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment