Thursday, September 12, 2013

Quick Announcement: Where Have Y'all Been?

Hey guys. I thought I'd do an impromptu announcement thingy. I didn't want to wait until Sunday to ask where have all my viewers gone? One week I have 60+ viewers, and the next I have 5. Where have y'all been? I have gotten no feedback from anyone here on my blog or on my Instagram (@lovekelseybeauty) I really would just like some input. So, I thought I'd ask some questions and post your answers below.

  • Do you enjoy my content? - I don't know if decreasing viewers is due to content, but I want to know what kind of posts you want. (:
  • How often do you visit my blog? - I can't tell if the same people are coming or if it's a bunch of random people that never come back.
  • Are you following me? - You can follow me by email or on Google. This will always give you an alert when I have posted. Those bars will always be on the right of my posts.
  • What would you like to see? - Again, I have gotten no input on what you want to see. So, I'm just winging it.
  • Am I wasting my time? - Is my content bad, basically? Am I wasting my time on making this blog? (Answer honestly.)

So that's all my questions. I in no way intend to come across as rude but I don't know where all of you went. It just doesn't make you feel motivated when you have no one to be beside you.

Disclaimer: Not sponsored.

xoxo Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment