Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School Tag

Hey guys! This will be my third post in my "Back to School Beauty" series! Be sure to post any back to school pictures on Instagram, and tag my new account: @lovekelseybeauty . Also use the hashtag #backtoschoolbeauty . Today I thought I'd do my first tag. I love tags because they are really easy to do. So, if you enjoy this one, comment below other tags you'd like to see from me!

Back to School TAG!

1. What grade are you going into? I will be starting high school this year!

 2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year? I'm excited for more freedom. Teachers baby you too much in middle school. But, I am nervous about making new friends because I have no friends at the school I am going to. And, I'm pretty shy before I get to know someone.

 3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school? I love shopping for clothes, makeup, school supplies, etc.

 4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school? Eighth grade(:

 5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles? I watch a bunch of YouTube beauty gurus. I get a lot of inspiration from lookbooks and fashion videos they do! (Comment below if you want to know who I watch on YouTube!)

6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year? I really have no idea what is trending right now. Lol that's sad. But I have been loving circle skirts, floral print, and sandals.

7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies? Target

8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping? Target, Forever 21, H&M for clothes, and Ulta, Sephora, Target, or Walgreens for makeup.

9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Backpack

10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse? Gum, my phone (and headphones), and my school ID.

11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse? Well, I just posted my beauty essentials post last week, but if I picked three, they would be: whatever lip color I am wearing that day, powder (I get oily), and a perfume rollerball!

12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style? My go-to hair products would be: Tresemme Heat Tamer, Garnier Fructis Argan Oil, and Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Hairspray! My go to hair style is typically straightened. I have pretty straight hair naturally, so I either wear it natural or touch it up with a flat-iron. I also braid my hair the night before to make heatless waves or I curl my hair. I try to have a variety of hairstyles, but I rarely wear ponytails or buns.


13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school? I have been loving my BareMinerals eye primer, L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara, and my Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Everyday, I will wear concealer, powder, eye primer, a little eyeshadow (I keep it neutral), mascara, blush, and sometimes a lip stain or Baby Lips.

14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year? I wear jeans like crazy. I'm trying to branch out into skirts and dresses though. I have been loving floral shirts, sandals, and circle skirts as well. I love to wear rings from Brandy Melville, and my James Avery charm bracelet. I typically wear pearl or crystal studs for earrings.

15. Who do you tag? YOU.

I took this tag from this-girls-viewpoint.blogspot.com/. If you don't have a blog, just comment below your answers, I'd love to see them!
Disclaimer: Not sponsored. All opinions are mine and 100% honest!

xoxo Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment