Friday, August 2, 2013

Quick Announcement: Translate my Blog!


Hey guys! I thought I'd share something with y'all really quickly. I have just added the ability for my blog to be translated into many different languages. I have readers from so many other countries, such as: Russia, Germany, Italy, Canada, Mexico, Finland, Moldova, and other countries that some people might not speak English! So, I have added the  ability to translate my blog to reach a wider variety of people. On my blog, it is located on the right of my blog entries, and above where you can subscribe to my blog. SUBSCRIBE! Lol.

I will see you again on August 4th for the start of my Back to School series! Leave any post requests below.
Disclaimer: Google did not sponsor me to add this to my blog. Google Translate isn't always right actually, but it's better than nothing! Not sponsored. All opinions are my own!

xoxo Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment