Sunday, August 4, 2013

July Favorites!

Hey! I thought I'd just post an extra blog post about my July favorites! I will try to do these monthly in addition to my regular posts! Always check at the beginning of the next month for a favorites post!

Makeup:
  • Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara: I love this stuff. I use it as my first coat of mascara, and it really gives a lot of length and volume. (Tip: If you have hard to curl lashes, use a waterproof mascara as your first coat, it really works!)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara: I haven't heard many people talk about this, so I will insert a picture. It has fibers in the mascara to add eyelashes basically! It works wonderfully, and it really gives full, voluminous lashes. It is a little pricey (almost 11 dollars!), but it is really worth it!
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: I have made a review about this, and I love it. Click here to see the review: http://lovekelseybeauty.blogspot.com/2013/07/review-maybelline-fit-me-concealer.html
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: I have really liked this stuff for keeping me matte this summer. I do still have to re-apply, but I think it does they job! I wear 001 Transparent.
Hair:
  • Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave-In Conditioning Treatment: I love this! It works so well, along with the rest of the Sleek and Shine line! It keeps my hair really shiny and smooth, I love how soft my hair feels.
  • it's a 10 miracle leave-in: Everyone raves about this, and for a good reason. It is a thermal protector and fights frizz and dryness. I use this if I am going to blow-dry my hair, otherwise, I will use the product listed above.
Other:
  • Walgreens 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Gel: I use this after I wash my face and it really makes my skin clear. It is super strong, which is great, but if you don't wash your hands after, you will bleach everything you touch. Not a good experience. http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-benzoyl-peroxide-acne-medication-gel/ID=prod5901452-product
  • Clif Z Bars: I love Z Bars. Recently I got this box from Costco and it has 8 Iced Oatmeal Cookie, 8 Chocolate Chip, and 8 Chocolate Brownie. They taste so good I eat one like every day. I will definitely repurchase that box set once I run out!
Music:
These are all my July favorites! What are yours? Comment them below, along with any other post requests. Also, I am trying to update my blog and make it look a little better, so if you come back and it looks different, that's why. BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Disclaimer: Not sponsored.

xoxo Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment